Pole-Tech was established in 1985 and has personnel with three generations of flagpole production experience. This experience is well balanced in manufacturing, engineering, research & development, distribution, and marketing. Our success is attributed to our simple approach: provide quality products at reasonable prices with outstanding customer service.
Pole-Tech has on-staff a licensed professional engineer specializing in pole design. We pride ourselves in having the ability to handle the more difficult, unique flagpole projects. We have dealt directly with architects, aiding in developing poles for their projects. Our willingness to accept unique design challenges has led to our direct involvement and completion of many prestigious projects around the world. Pole-Tech’s fully automated offices have made us the leader in project procurement and customer service. Our facilities include two buildings on 7.3 acres of property. The buildings total more than 100,000 square feet. This provides us with the space required to manufacture our product from a raw product to a polished fully equipped and accessorized flagpole. We receive raw material from metal manufacturing mills and handle the entire production process in house to ensure the highest quality pole. Our poles are tapered, cut, welded, straightened, heat treated, polished and shipped all from one facility.
Our diverse background and experience has led to our direct involvement and completion of many prestigious projects, including:
- 1996 OLYMPIC GAMES – Atlanta, GA
- 2002 OLYMPIC GAMES – Salt Lake City, UT
- 7 World Trade Center – New York, NY
- New York Yankees Stadium – Bronx, NY
- Lincoln Center – New York, NY
- Washington Monument – Washington, D.C.
- WWII Memorial – Washington, D.C.
- Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, D.C.
- Boston Arena – Boston, MA
- Camden Yards Baltimore Orioles Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- TFC Bank Stadium Twin City Campus – Minneapolis, MN
- USTA National Tennis Center – Flushing, NY
- Jacob Javits Convention Center – New York, NY
- Citi Field, Home of the New York Mets – Flushing, NY
- Atlantic Terminal – Brooklyn, NY
- Judiciary Plaza – Washington, D.C.
- South Street Seaport – New York, NY
- Tele 2000 – Peru
- The Kennedy Center for Performing Arts – Washington, D.C.
- Statue of Liberty – Liberty Island, NY
- Empire State Building – New York, NY
- Pittsburgh Convention Center – Pittsburgh, PA
- Al Jaber Complex – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Doha City Expansion Center – Doha, Qatar
- Emiri Terminal – Doha International Airport – Doha, Qatar
- Royal Terminal Airbase – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Taipei World Trade Center – Taipei, Taiwan
- Westminster Abby – London, England
- Bayan Palace – Bayan
- Canary Warf, England
- Warner Brothers Studio Store – New York, NY
- Raffles City Hotel Complex, Singapore
- American Express Building – New York, NY
- Niketown – New York, NY
- Harbor Plaza Hotel – Washington, DC
- ABC Building – New York, NY